What is Airflow in Guildford?
Airflow is a relatively new dental hygiene treatment which thoroughly cleans your teeth, gums and mouth. Airflow effectively but gently removes stubborn stains from teeth caused by frequent consumption of food and drink such as coffee, red wine, tea and spicy foods.
Airflow dental treatment also removes plaque and reaches deep into the periodontal pockets in your mouth removing bacteria from all the hard-to-reach places.
Hundreds of patients from Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, East Horsley and Surrey are choosing to get their teeth and mouth cleaned using Airflow rather than the traditional scale and polish method because it is so effective and will give you a sparkling new smile!
How does Airflow in Guildford work?
Airflow uses a combination of fine sodium bicarbonate powder and compressed air in a jet of water. It is powerful, but gentle as there is no physical contact with your teeth.
This means that patients throughout Surrey are finding it less abrasive than the traditional scale and polish clean which involves scraping the teeth. It is also a great option for teeth cleaning if you suffer with sensitive teeth.
As well as bringing back the sparkle to your teeth by removing stubborn stains, Airflow teeth cleaning treatment removes bacteria from your mouth which, if left, can become harmful to teeth and gums. This deep clean also leaves you with fresh breath.
What are the benefits of Airflow in Guildford?
There are many reasons why patients from East Horsley, Farnham, Guildford, Farnborough and throughout Surrey are choosing to get their teeth and mouth cleaned using Airflow:
- Your teeth and mouth get a comprehensive clean removing stains, plaque and bacteria from your mouth.
- After just one treatment with Airflow, your teeth and smile will be noticeably brighter.
- Your breath will be incredibly fresh after an Airflow treatment!
- Airflow is painless dental hygiene treatment with no scraping of teeth and no risk to the enamel on your teeth.
- Airflow reaches deep into the periodontal pockets in your mouth removing hidden bacteria which if left can lead to problems including gingivitis, gum disease and bad breath.
- Airflow is a good option if you suffer with sensitive teeth as there’s no physical contact with your teeth
- Airflow can be used on dental implants, veneers, crowns and bridges
- Airflow can be used to treat adults and children
Airflow in Surrey FAQ
I have recently had a crown fitted. Can I still get Airflow?
How often should I get Airflow teeth cleaning treatment?
Can everyone get Airflow dental treatment?
Airflow fee Price list
Book your consultation for Airflow in Surrey
The Mews Practice offer an optional membership which includes 7 day access to GP appointments and 10% discount on selected services within the Practice.
All services are also available to non-members.
What Our Clients Say…
- Anju Rai