What is composite bonding in Guildford?
Composite bonding is also known as teeth bonding or dental bonding. It is a popular treatment with patients from Guildford, Farnborough, Farnham, East Horsley and throughout Surrey because it is a painless and gives instant results.
Composite bonding is a special dental material which is gently moulded on to your tooth to cover up and repair problems. Dental bonding can help:
- Disguise a cracked or chipped tooth
- Close the gaps between teeth
- Improve the appearance of discoloured teeth
- Increase the length of teeth
- Change the shape of teeth
- Even out worn teeth
Book a free consultation for composite bonding.
What is the process for composite bonding in Guildford?
At your next appointment, we will start by choosing a dental resin that closely matches the colour of your teeth.
Next, your tooth is prepared by gently scratching at the surface. A conditioning liquid is then applied which adheres the dental bonding material to your tooth.
The composite bonding material is gently moulded on to your tooth until we are all happy with the results.
Finally, a special light is placed over the top of your teeth which hardens the composite bonding to your tooth, keeping it firmly in place and giving your tooth a brand-new look.
Teeth bonding is a painless cosmetic dental procedure and usually takes about one hour to treat one tooth. If you need more than one tooth treated, you may need a longer appointment. Your dentist can discuss this with you at your first consultation.
Benefits of composite bonding in Guildford
There are lots of reasons why patients from Farnborough, East Horsley, Guildford, Farnham and throughout Surrey are opting for composite bonding:
- Composite bonding can be used to treat and disguise a range of dental flaws including uneven, discoloured, chipped and worn teeth
- Treatment for composite bonding is fast with most appointments being completed in about an hour
- Composite bonding is a painless cosmetic dental There’s no need for injections, drills or local anaesthetic
- Results for composite bonding are instant – you’ll notice a difference to your teeth immediately and can leave The Mews Practice in Guildford with a new smile
- Composite bonding is an inexpensive cosmetic dental treatment to update the look of your teeth
- The Mews Practice in Guildford, Surrey offers 0% finance to make composite bonding an even more affordable cosmetic dental treatment
Composite Bonding FAQ
How long does dental bonding last for on my teeth?
Is there anything I shouldn’t do after having composite bonding on my teeth?
Can I eat and drink as usual after having dental bonding on my teeth?
We would advise against biting directly into hard foods with composite bonding such as apples, carrots, hard bread rolls, nuts etc.
Composite Bonding Pricelist
The Mews Practice offer an optional membership which includes 7 day access to GP appointments and 10% discount on selected services within the Practice.
All services are also available to non-members.
Book your consultation for Composite Bonding
What Our Clients Say…
- Anju Rai