Porcelain Veneers in Surrey
What are porcelain veneers in Guildford?
Porcelain veneers are thin strips of porcelain material which are carefully placed on the front of the surface of your tooth to give them a stunning new look.
Porcelain veneers are popular with many patients throughout Farnham, East Horsely, Guildford, Farnborough and Surrey because they give instant results and are a painless cosmetic dental treatment.
Porcelain veneers can be used to help cover up or disguise dental flaws such as:
- Improving the shape of your tooth
- Enhancing the colour of your tooth
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Increasing the length of teeth
- Disguising broken or chipped teeth
Book a free consultation for porcelain veneers.
What is the process for porcelain veneers in Guildford?
Once you are ready to go ahead with treatment, your tooth will be prepared. A thin layer of enamel will be removed from your tooth to allow for the porcelain veneer to be fitted, this is a painless procedure.
An impression will then be taken of your tooth which will allow us to custom make your veneer. You may be fitted with a temporary veneer whilst your final porcelain veneer is being made.
Finally, your veneer will be fitted to your tooth and once we are happy with the result, it will be secured permanently in place.
You will need to care for your porcelain veneers by maintaining your usual hygiene routine of regular brushing, flossing and dental check-ups at The Mews Practice in Guildford. With good care, your porcelain veneers should last many years.
Benefits of porcelain veneers in Guildford
There are lots of reasons why patients from East Horsley, Guildford, Farnborough, Farnham and throughout Surrey are opting for porcelain veneers:
- Porcelain veneers look natural and will blend in with the rest of your teeth
- Porcelain veneers can be used to cover up and disguise a range of dental flaws including discoloured teeth, uneven teeth or slightly crooked teeth
- Porcelain veneers are a painless cosmetic dental treatment with no need for injections, drills or a local anaesthetic
- Results for porcelain veneers are instant – you’ll notice a difference to your teeth immediately and can leave The Mews Practice in Guildford with a new smile
- Porcelain veneers are durable, stain resistant and should last between 10 and 15 years
The Mews Practice in Guildford, Surrey offers 0% finance to make porcelain veneers an even more affordable cosmetic dental treatment
Porcelain Veneers FAQ
How long do porcelain veneers last?
Do porcelain veneers ruin your teeth?
Can I eat as usual with porcelain veneers?
What is the difference between porcelain and composite veneers?
The Mews Practice offer an optional membership which includes 7 day access to GP appointments and 10% discount on selected services within the Practice.
All services are also available to non-members.
Book your consultation for Porcelain Veneers
What Our Clients Say…
- Anju Rai